14 February 2007

Blog Intervention

Tate staged a blog intervention for me on Saturday. Funny, I thought we had driven all the way to Napa to see our friends. However, I suppose he has inspired me to update.

Micheal and I did go to SF this weekend. I forgot the camera, so no pics this time. On Napa, we saw the Lindens and did a little bit of wine tasting. On Sunday, we went bed shopping. We looked at this captain's bed, which we had considered ordering online. I'm glad we didn't, because it was surprisingly flimsy. We saw other beds, but none had the necessary requirements. It is surprisingly complicated to buy a bed for a TempurPedic mattress that doesn't invalidate the warranty.

On Sunday night, we had dinner with the Rosens at Bob's Steak & Chop House. The steak was great, but I found it a little disturbing that all of our plates looked identical, even though we had ordered different steaks. They all had steak, a carrot, and our potato choice. Not very imaginative. Our meals pretty much looked like the ones on their website.

On Monday, we met the Lindens again for breakfast at Home Plate. The scones are very yummy. We also wandered around the Ferry Terminal, which is now a whole bunch of upscale stores. The cheese store is amazing.

I miss cheese, but I've lost 14 lbs so far. That's almost worth the cheese deprivation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Festering, Cheeseless V-day to you & Michael.

Captains Bed said...

I think a captains bed is a great bed for any room talk about storage space.