11 May 2007

Who says there aren't freaks in Newport?

In the parking lot of my condo, an old lady with an adorable cocker spaniel... "You're driving me crazy. Be careful or it's off to animal research for you."

Around the corner, in the middle of the street, a guy running full speed down the street, dribbling a basketball.

We went all the way to Red Bluff for my cousin Stacy's wedding last weekend. Here's a picture of her with her eyes closed. Unfortunately, the only picture I took.




My sisters and I wore brown. Glamor says that sunglasses as headband is a "do," which makes me cooler than them. Tricia, you were right, though: drama eyes better than bold lips. Jenny and I look a little hooker.



The wedding was pretty standard Red Bluff. Only I really missed the country band.

We also went to Solvang, which was lots of fun. Michael's site has more info on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was born in Solvang.